Fat Transfer to the Breast
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
If you don't want the stigma of implants, you can increase your breast size with fat, known as a fat transfer breast augmentation. This is the alternative surgical procedure for women who desire larger breasts, but do not want implants.
Assuming you've got extra fat to spare from love handles or saddle bags, it can be injected into your breasts. The fat transfer to your breasts is a two-part procedure. First, liposuction is performed to extract fat from the patient's abdomen, thighs, buttocks, or flanks.
Your own fat is injected into your breasts, thus, creating increased volume and giving a naturally beautiful shape. Fat transfer is also known as fat grafting. The advantages of this treatment are that it offers the opportunity to enhance the breasts and removes unwanted fat from other areas at the same time. Other benefits include:
- Shaping and sculpting the breasts
- Minimal incisions
- Minimal scarring
- Eliminating unwanted fat from the midsection and lower body
- Eliminating the risk of implant leakage or rupture
- Eliminating the risk of scar tissue formation around the implant
- Less trauma to the body as compared to traditional breast augmentation
- Reduced recovery time as compared to traditional augmentation
After the procedure, you will have very little scarring, your breasts may feel more natural, and no one will know that you have had any work done. Those who are looking for a relatively small increase in breast size while improving natural breast shape are ideal candidates. Most importantly, fat transfers are natural and provide long lasting result.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation